Dr Chaudhry gained his fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (orthopaedic surgery) in 2007. Prior to that he gained fellowship from two countries including his FRCS from The Royal college of Surgeons of Edinburgh. He then spent some time in Germany gaining further knowledge and training in problems of the upper limb. He also spent some time in USA gaining further knowledege in shoulder surgery. He has presented papers in many International orthopaedic conferences including Brussels in Belgium and Capetown in South Africa. Dr Chaudhry believes in staying up to date with current trends and treatment options and for that he frequently travels overseas to attend workshops, meetings and clinical affiliates.
Below is a full list of conditions Dr Chaudhry treats and his hospital affiliations:
- Arthroscopy. Arthroscopic Decompression, arthroscopic bicepes tenotomy and tenodesis.
- Dislocations, instability with arthroscopic reapir and other sporting injuries
- Rotator cuff syndromes with arthroscopic repair of cuff, bursitis and other painful conditions
- Stiffness and frozen shoulder
- Arthritis and Shoulder joint replacement surgery both Anatomical and Reverse Shoulder Replacement
- Tennis elbow,Golfers elbow and other tendon disorders and sporting injuries
- Nerve compression syndromes, including cubital tunnel syndrome
- Stiffness and arthritis, joint release surgery, joint replacement surgery
- Painful injures, fractures and dislocations including radial head replacement and repair of all elbow traumatic injuries.
Wrist and Hand:
- Arthroscopy for instability and painful conditions
- Fractures, ligament and cartilage injuries
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Dupuytrens contractures, Needle apponeurotomy and open Dupuytrens contracture excision and release.
- Trigger fingers and other tendon disorders,Scaphoid fracture repairs, Games Keeper ligament repair(UCL), Four corner fusion, Wrist arthrodesis.
Public Hospital appointment:
- Redcliffe Hospital, Metro North Queensland
- Caboolture Private Hospital Ramsay Health
- Mater Private Hospital Bundaberg
FRCS, FCPS, FAOrthA
|Research / Presentations|
|Presented Original Research Paper in European Federation of Orthopaedic and Trauma in Brussels|
|Presented paper on “Titanium Arthroplasty of 1st MTP joint” in The Combined Meeting of The Royal College of Surgeons Of Edinburgh and The College of Surgeons of South Africa, Cape Town.|